Rechercher dans ce blog

samedi 23 novembre 2013

Hysteria

Hello !
Hope your weekend is fine, mine is really, really lazy and too much cold ! Today, i'm gonna share something from a friend of mine, Titzuki :) You can check his shop on MP here. I really think he's talented designer with his own style, so gogogo ! :)
About the music, it's one my favorite band, Muse. I listen to them since their beginning in 1999. I can say easily that Matt Bellamy is my god :D. It's a kind of love story between their music and me.
Hope you'll enjoy your shopping ;-)






* Hair : =DeLa*= - Boobs Mesh Hair "Toni"


* Outfit : [CORVUS] -  Not Funny Jane Top
              Titzuki -  Contemporary leggings / holy white
         
* Shoes : Razor - Johnny Rotten Boots


* Accessories :  dl:: -  Regret Mouth Piercing 
                          dl:: - Secret Angel Choker
                          dl:: - Boxing Gloves (mesh)
                          
* Tattoo : AITUI - Classroom Notes


* Makeup : [CORVUS] - Wounded Eye Tattoo
                   [PF] -  Elly Cosmetics <Maple> - Glam Lipstick
      






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire