Rechercher dans ce blog

dimanche 1 décembre 2013

Umbrella

Heyyyy there :) Hope you enjoy ur Saturday.
Rainy and funny mood at the same time today :D I shared a nice moment with my friend Titzuki, doing this pics, and i'm thankful he was so patient with me -.- Dont miss the pant i'm wearing, that's boss !
I especially like the second pic because it's a funnyyyy mood, blogging is not something really serious for me. It's another way to share thing I like :)

About the tune, it's not my choice, i didnt knew it (i mean by this band) but it's a perfect tune :D
Wish u a nice weekend and good shopping!


On him :

* Hair :  booN - EIT564

* Outfit :  Cysleek - Mesh roman sweater black
               CREDO - Biker Jeans brown

* Shoes1NNOVAT1ON - Rohini boots

* Accessories :  TGL - Bracelet Linnea Brown leather
                         -B- -- Basic piercings

* Tattoo : Face tatto - Home made
                Sleepy Bozer - Eye of Neuse

On me :

* Hair : Amacci Hair - Coralee II

* Outfit :  Ricielli - Mesh Trench Jacket
              Titzuki - Dolly Jeans - Washed Dots
           
* Shoes : JD - Charme - Suede Black

* Accessories : dl:: - Sculpted Long Nails
                        G.G Addicted -  Piercing Set702

* Tattoo : Letis Tattoo -  ::Shaula Unukalhai::




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire