Rechercher dans ce blog

mardi 25 février 2014

I Know Places

Heya there :) This week is haaaard as fuck, cant wait for friday D:
So tonite some pictures from one of my favorite places, Black Basalt Beach. I have already told it but this place is so inspiring for me. And i'm sure it's not the last time i will do some pics there :D sorry about my english. My brain is just out of order.
About the outfit, i fell in love with the boots i'm wearing from Candydoll *__* The shoes from this store are just all awesome :D
Hope u will enjoy the tune from Likk, it's kinda my mood of the last days.
And a special thx to my lovely friend Trista for the nice pose made by Nani. #ILU
Happy shopping :)






*Hair : Truth - Tyr

*Shirt : Deadwool - Nimes Denim Shirt @The Chapter Four

*Short : The Secret Store - Balloon Shorts @Collabor88

*Boots : Candydoll - Eleanora Black -For slink feet only-

*Glasses : Sorgo - SMQ Shades black

*Piercing : Dirtyland - DL Face piercings 01

*Tattoo : Letis Tattoo - Je t'aime




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire