Rechercher dans ce blog

jeudi 3 avril 2014

Sail away

Hey there ! Meet my friend Alkith :) He's got a blog too and awesomes poses good and cheap ;) U can find some on marketplace Natural Motions.
Thanks to him for his patience with me because i'm so loooong to make some pics. :D
Happy shopping ;)



On Him :

* Jacket:  Poison -  vest shirt mesh male & female - Group gift 

* Pants:  Lavarock creation - No way  

* Sneakers: M.Inc. -  Lazer Hi-tops (RIOT!) -  Hunt Gift (No longer available)

* Elbow Pads: - Chary -  Elbow Pads (Male)  - Group Gift

* Chest Tattoo: .Identity. - Hidden Symbol

On me :

* Hair : Truth  - Lovers/Haters

* Jacket : Monso - My oversize bomber Black

* Socks :  Suicidal Unborn - Striped Tube Socks Colors

* Shoes : Gos - Docs 8 Hole

* Eyeliner : UtopiaH -  My Missing metallic eyeliner blood



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire