Rechercher dans ce blog

jeudi 10 juillet 2014

Count on me

Hello there ! The new collabor round is out and it's awesome ! :D I took this pic with my BFF Trista, she's such a good model :P Really patient and god knows u need to be patient when i'm making a pic ahaha.
About the tune, it just sums up the way i feel about my closest friends. I wont name them but i know they will recognize themselves :P

Happy chic safari ! :D









Trista's wearing  :

 * Hair  : Truth - Blythe

* Romper : Mutresse - Ebele Rompers @Collabor88

* Shoes*YS&YS*  -  Capri Sabot Taupe @The Dressing Room

* NecklacePure Poison - Tisuki necklace

* BraceletsIzzie's - Eternity Bracelet rose brown

I'm wearing :

* Hair Clawtooth - Adventure Girl @Collabor88

* Top : Très Blah - Khaki Blouse Caramel @Collabor88

* Shorts : Très Blah - Khaki Shorts Brown @Collabor88

* Shoes : Pure Poison - Helen Sandals @Collabor88

* Shades : Faenzo - Tortoiseshell Frame Sunglass - Mahogany @Summerfest

* Necklace : Mandala - Jewelry set desert @Collabor88

* Bracelet : Ison - Safari Tribe Bracelet Gold @Collabor88

* Tattoo : Reaa Tattoo - Leopard (friends gift)


 


1 commentaire:

  1. ::claps and shit:: I love it, turned out great... ^__^ Love ya babes

    RépondreSupprimer