Rechercher dans ce blog

dimanche 17 août 2014

Glory Box

Heya there! I thought August would be a quiet month cause it's usually a vacation month. I was wrong, i think i never saw so much events in the same month lol.
One of my fav is deffo La Metallique Fair, by l'Accessoires. This event is dedicated to glitters, silver and gold, and it's all awesome :D
I think it wont be my only post lol
Have a nice sunday & happy shopping !




* Skin : Go&See - Leo Tan

* Hair : Little Bones - Two weeks n°2 Brown gacha @The Chapter Four 

* Top : Pixicat - Cheeky Top Shade @Uber 

* Pants : Aphorism - Slim Jeans Female Black @The Chapter Four

* Shoes : Hollyhood - Holly black fortune heels @La Metallique Fair 

* Jewelry : Gizza - Chained treasure set @La Metallique Fair 

* Purse : Hmaem - Nora purse @La Metallique Fair

* Furnitures  : Nikotin - Hooka @The Mens Dept




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire