Rechercher dans ce blog

mardi 28 octobre 2014

Hey Cruel World

Hello there! I know my posts from October are kinda dark, i guess it's because of Halloween incoming.  So i finally made another post with my Belleza body, I'm totally in love with it. The hud is easy to use & full of nice options, like the 3 types of mesh feet, or different positions for the hands, you can even choose the color of the tits :D sounds funny but i would never think about that!
I like a lot the Flite's mask too. I wanted the nun's one, (i'm such a nun indeed), but couldnt get it so i just enjoy this one :D

About the tune, I thought a Marylin Manson's song would be perfect for this kind of pics.
Hope u will enjoy it and happy shopping :D







* Body : Belleza - Venus

* Skin : Belleza - Yasmin Med

* Mask : Flite - Apocalypse General Mask - Rare - @N21

* NecklaceFD - Bone necklace @Collabor88

* TopFD - Bone Bra @Collabor88

* Bottom : Baiastice - Lycia Lingerie Black @Collabor88

* Shoes : Reign - Fiona Boots Black (for Belleza body) @N21

* Cuffs : Heathenesque - Black Brute Cuff


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire