Rechercher dans ce blog

lundi 20 octobre 2014

Where is my Mind?

Ohhhh Stop ! lol Hey there! It's been a while i wanted to make a blogpost with this Pixie's Song and yeahhh i finally did it !
I thought this crazy dress from Hmaem was totally appropriated for this song :)
Makes me think about a lot to Fight Club, one of my fav movies ever. I'm sure Marla Singer could wear this kind of dress!
Just check the details below and happy shopping ;)





Furnitures :

* Scarlet - Scarlet Creative Cabin in the Forest @Collabor88

* 8f8  - Cupcake light - White and Black @The Candy Fair

* Half-Deer : Bell Jars and Standalone Butterfleyes @Collabor88


Body & Outfit :

* Skin : Go&See - Leo Tan

* Eyeshadows : Zibska - Tanzy Eyeshadows -Tangerine-

* Hair : Mina - Jett - Brett black

* Dress : Hmaem - Nonsense grey

* Shoes : Reign - Ari boots Black  @Fameshed






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire