Rechercher dans ce blog

mardi 4 novembre 2014

Recognition

Hello there! Hope you enjoyed your weekend, mine was fab but busy busy busy. Not too bad sometimes.
This one is kinda special cus it's already 1 year i blog. Trust me, i never thought i would keep it for so long. I'm really happy and would like to thanks all the people who gives me their support, through my blog, throug facebook, & through flickr. A big thanks to all the designer who trust me too to show their awesome work. I feel blessed. Really.
By the way i'm really pleased to present you the new skin made by Kiki, the designer of Go&See. Let me introduce you Vivienne. I'm so in love with this skin, one more time... You can find it in different tones, i will wear it in my next blog post. As always you can find with it all the appliers you need to fit with your different body's mesh part. Go on with your awesome work Kristyna, you're a boss ;)
Thank you so much for all your support and ... HAPPY SHOPPING :D






* Skin : Go&See - Vivienne Tan -New-

* Hair : Mina - Carlijn - Essentials @The Dressing Room

* Dress : Zenith - Cutout overside sweater (Begie Striper) @Fameshed

* Shoes : JD - Wenesday Leather Nude (including mesh socks) @Uber

* Bag : Zenith - Vintage Leather Handbag

* Tattoo : Reckless - Arun



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire