Rechercher dans ce blog

dimanche 23 novembre 2014

To Build a home

Hey there! Sorry I'm a bit late lol. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Tonite is a kawaiii  blog post.
I fell  litterally in love with the hair i'm wearing. Those hair are based on Chiii, a super cute character from the animated tv show "Chobits". I so loved it when i was younger. I'm really happy Glam Affair made those hair.
The hair comes with a skin but sadly doesnt fit my shape and i'm a noob to mod it :P
I wish you a nice sunday and happy shopping :D




For the scene I used :

{anc} - 7.cocktailbird / nestchair : orange

8f8 - Vintage Birds - Miss Rainbow

!Ohmai: Bumble Bee Fairy (previous Arcade round)

!Ohmai: Tulip Fairy (previous Arcade round)

I'm wearing :

* Skin : Go&See - November - Goth - (was available at @Sad November)

* Hair : Glam Affair - Mikochii - Basic @Cosplay Sl  Fair (until 30th of November)

* Blush : Zibska - Luce Blush Rose




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire