Rechercher dans ce blog

mardi 30 décembre 2014

With or without you

Hello there! I think this will be my last post from this year. So thank you to everyone who supports me, my lovely sponsors, and my lovely friends who makes my sl so wonderful. (U know who u are)
Enjoy those last days and happy shopping ;)
Special thx to my Jon Snow for being so patient with me when i'm clicking pics and keep crashing -_- and  big thx to Kunst for this awesome wine items :)








* Furnitures :

* Kunst - Malbec 2007 set @Uber (starts the 31st December at Noon Slt)


* I'm wearing :

* Skin : Go&See - Sia Tan

* Hair: Littles Bones - Sea Foam ( Christmas Gift)

* Dress : Lethal - Skater Dress Mauve @Kustom9

* Fur : Lethal - Elisa Minx Stole Mahogany@Kustom9









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire