Rechercher dans ce blog

dimanche 3 mai 2015

Bitter Sweet Symphony

Hey there :) Hope you're enjoying your Sunday.
Those last days was a real shopping drama for me. It's been a while i tried to resist, but i finally bought a mesh head. One of the last release from Lelutka. I dont say i will only use it but it's fun to click some pics with it. I just wish i will get some appliers soon to use my usual skin with it (Kiki if u read me :P).
I bought the Lara Mesh body released by Maitreya too. I'm in love with my Belleza body, especially with the curves, but I must admit this one is really nice too. The big plus, is the alpha is really detailled so i can use it with nearly every clothes I want.
As i told you in the last post, I'm wearing a top which come with the skirt i blogged last friday, from Hmaem, it's so epic, still for the EVENT@First ! I'm wearing some awesome earrings from Hmaem too, for the Instrument.
You will find all the details you need below the pic.
Happy Shopping :D






* Body : Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body

* Mesh Head : Lelutka - Karin with Megan Appliers by Glam Affair

* Hair : Boon - Jun762 Platinum

* Top : Hmaem - Nat Top Pure Event@1st

* Earrings : Hmaem - Lahasa Earrings Pure @The Instruments





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire